If a chameleon could transfigure into a bag, it would probably look something like this. Yeah, that sounds kinda weird but hear us out.
Use it as your international carry-on travel companion, pack your harness, draws, and snacks and take it to the climbing crag, load it with your laptop, lunch, and workout gear and rock it as your daily commuter - the Canvas Duffel adapts to whatever environment you can throw at it.
With a bottom panel that unzips and stows away to reveal an ergonomic backpack harness, the duffel surprised even us on the FRE team at the number of activities we use it for. Include some absolutely gorgeous artwork and you have the most functional, versatile, and beautiful duffel in existence. Yeah, we’re not biased at all.
- One main compartment, two large internal pockets, two small external pockets.
- Includes permanent backpack harness, removable shoulder strap.
- Dimensions: 24" x 14" x 12" or 61cm x 36cm x 31cm (length x width x height).
- With a little persuasion it will fit in a carry-on size checker thing (that's the technical term right?) at the airport.
- Weight: 36 oz.
- Volume: 55 liters.
- Made of ~50% recycled materials.
- Made in Vietnam.
The Canvas Series is a Free Range collaboration with artists who live to get lost in the mountains. A portion of each sale goes directly back to the artist who painted/illustrated/imagined your print.